Strawberries are indeed one of the most popular and delicious berries loved by both children and adults. Thanks to their juicy and sweet taste, as well as their many nutrients, strawberries are not only a tasty treat, but also a healthy berry. Strawberries can be used in many dishes, from simple desserts to complex confections. It is also a great addition to yogurt, oatmeal, salads, and more. In addition, strawberries are used to make soft drinks such as smoothies and lemonades.
The cultivation of strawberries is a large and important agricultural sector. Here are some features of growing strawberries:
1. Shape and size: Strawberries are shaped like a small cone or heart and usually reach a size of 1 to 3 cm in diameter.
2. Colour: Ripe strawberries are bright red, although other color variations exist, including light pink, yellow, and even black.
3. Taste: Strawberries have a sweet and juicy taste that is often described as a combination of sour and sweet. It may also have a slight sourness or a delicate aroma.
4. Nutrition: The berry contains many vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, manganese, folic acid and potassium. It also contains antioxidants that can help protect the body from free radicals.
5. Storage: Best kept refrigerated to preserve freshness and flavor. Store it in a container that allows the berries to breathe and do not wash before use.
Farming strawberries can be quite complex and requires some knowledge and skills. Here are some basic steps in the strawberry growing process:
Site Selection and Soil Preparation: The berry grows best in full sun with fertile, well-drained soil. Before planting plants on the site, deep loosening should be carried out, weeds and stones should be removed, and the soil should be fertilized.
Strawberry seedlings are grown from seeds or cuttings. Seeds are usually sown in February-March in containers with nutrient soil. Layers can also be obtained from old strawberry plants.
Strawberries can be planted both in open ground and in high beds or tunnels. Plants are placed at a distance of 30-40 cm from each other, and about 60 cm are left between rows.
Strawberry plants need regular watering, fertilizing and weeding. It is also necessary to monitor the condition of the soil and treat plants from pests and diseases.
Farming Sweet berry has been growing strawberries for a very long time. We know how to please our customers with juicy and tasty berries. We guarantee the safety of each berry so that it comes to your table in the best possible way.
Delivery of products to various states and foreign markets
Refrigerators for storage of products with a capacity of 5000 tons
Line for processing strawberries for juice with a capacity of 8 tons per shift!
We are located in an ecologically clean area. The main direction of our activity is the cultivation of strawberries. We are engaged in cultivation and wholesale trade.
In the domestic market, we supply wholesale and retail trade networks, we cooperate with processing enterprises.
We are the exclusive dealer of various companies and supply berries to all states.